The main properties common to all Wijmo gauge classes are:
- min: The smallest value that can be displayed on the gauge.
- max: The largest value that can be displayed on the gauge.
- value: The current value displayed on the gauge.
- showText: Whether to show the min/max/value properties as text on the gauge.
Wijmo gauges can be used as value editors. The editing features are controlled by these properties:
- isReadOnly: Whether users can change the gauge value.
- step: The step to use then changing the gauge value.
- isAnimated: Whether to use animations to display value changes.
Use the panel below to see the effect of each of these properties on different types of Gauge: