This page shows how to display and edit annotations on FlexChart.
Following operations of editing annotations are supported in this sample.
- You can click the button on top left of the chart to choose one of the pre-defined types and styles of annotation. Then click on chart's plot area to add and resize the annotations.
- You can click Data CoorDinate Button(the left-most) to choose the attachment of added annotation between Absolute and DataCoordinate.
- You can add a new button to create new annotation type and style by code (The yellow triangle button is a custom button and has been added manually).
- You can drag the annotations on the chart.
- You can double click an annotation to edit its text.
- You can delete an annotation using 'x' button.